IT’S INTERESTING THAT A LIGHTHEARTED MOMENT LIKE THE ONE BELOW COULD CAUSE SUCH ANGER AND OUTRAGE FROM THE LEFT!
Rob Gronkowksi popped into today’s White House press briefing to ask Sean Spicer if he needed any help. Spicer, a Patriots fan, declined the offer. Mild laughs were had. Gronkowski then disappeared, presumably to cause more mischief in other parts of the building.
It’s not surprising that the tight end performed a bit like this. That he was wearing a shirt while doing it was a bit of a shock.
Right after this video was posted Facebook comments were brutal about how unprofessional it was to have this guy pop into the briefing. We had Obama’s antics for 8 years and these people can’t take one light moment like this?
We can think of many moments during the Obama administration where some “unprofessional” antics took place. The only problem is that these “antics” are much more serious…Remember Jay Carney? Well, here are 6 big moments he’s caught in BIG lies. We consider this to be much more important than what happened today.
6 OF THE TOP “ANTICS” FROM WHITE HOUSE PRESS BRIEFINGS UNDER OBAMA – NOT FUNNY BUT SERIOUS!
1. When he said he knows 3 people named “Hilary Rosen.”
After Obama adviser Hilary Rosen said Ann Romney hadn’t worked a day in her life, it was discovered Rosen had visited the White House numerous times. When questioned on it, Carney claimed he knew 3 separate women named “Hilary Rosen.”
2. That one time he stumbled when asked why the Obama Administration withheld a crucial Benghazi email.
3. That day when he called a reporter’s repeated questions on Kathleen Sebelius “lame.”
4. That time he admitted White House staff knew of the IRS scandal and didn’t tell Obama.
5. That time he admitted that the Obama Budget wouldn’t balance.
6. That moment when he finally admitted Obama’s “Keep Your Plan” promise wasn’t true.